Systech International provides responsive, high quality multi-disciplinary services to contractors, supporting them in the delivery of projects on time and to budget.
We are the leading global provider of commercial management, project controls, planning and scheduling, claims, expert witness, dispute resolution, legal and visualisation services on construction, infrastructure and energy projects.
Our team of professionals provides services over the full lifespan of projects – from bid to handover – from our 28 offices across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
Our commercial managers, project controllers, planners and claims consultants combine with our solicitors and counsel to offer main contractors and subcontractors a complete international project, claims, dispute resolution and legal service from a single business.
Our consultants work together under a single point of responsibility to provide a fully co-ordinated and seamless service avoiding the abortive work that often arises when using multi-party advisors.
Our cost effective performance fee based service is half the cost of that charged by traditional solicitor practices and also benefits from full legal professional privilege.
- Operate globally
- Successful international project track record
- Knowledge of regional practices and jurisdictions
- Complete, co-ordinated international service from a single business
- Single point of responsibility and contact for all services
- Legal professional privilege for all services
- Cost effective performance related fees
- Contractor / subcontractor focus
- Quick response to client requirements
- Your worksite is our office
- High impact visualisations and apps
- Training programmes
Ricardo Delaue writes for the IBEC magazine
28.6.2016 - London