WHAT SETS US APART
- Single source solution for contract, commercial, claim, dispute resolution and legal services
- Understanding the challenges faced by main contractors.
- Global team of highly skilled resources.
- Global expertise........... local knowledge.
- Leading international consultant.
- Sharing knowledge across regions.
- Cutting edge project and forensic planning services.
- We are market leaders in the provision of visualisations to enhance and communicate key project messages
- Candid contractual and commercial appraisal at outset of commission.
- Pre-claim review giving balanced opinion.
- Strategic advice and guidance from our Disputes Panel.
- Expert testimony under cross-examination.
- Understanding of local dispute resolution processes.
- We are always willing to embrace risk with our client's.
- Staff familiar with regions where they are based.
- Middle East senior management with a combined regional expertise of 120 years.
- Strong training ideals.
- Hands-on practical training events.
- Co-ordinated global training programme.
- Re-building stakeholder value.
- Practical help to deliver business recovery plans.
- Business turnaround not business failure.
- Pro-active support.
- Specialist knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical sector.
- Global reputation for providing high quality services.
- Excellent track record on major global projects.
- Specialist project skills for energy sector.
- Investing in our team.
- Major project opportunities around the world.
Systech International was established in 1991 and is recognised as a leading international consultant with offices in Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
Systech International provide our clients with full project lifecycle support offering contractual, commercial management, planning and scheduling, claims, expert witness, and dispute resolution services.
Whilst Systech International operate on a global basis and have advised clients on many of the world's major projects, our highly qualified and mobile staff are aware of the local regional issues that need to be understood and considered.
With 500 staff across 28 offices we are able to react quickly to client demands with solutions tailored to respond to the challenges they face.
We appreciate the importance of getting the message across and all of our services are backed up by cutting edge in-house visualisations that communicate complex ideas effectively to key decision makers.
FACTS & FIGURES
The number of offices
Number of professional staff worldwide.
Annual turnover in US dollars (millions).
Number of combined years experience of our senior management team in the Middle East Region.
Number of new offices due for opening in 2012