WHAT SETS US APART
- Single source solution for contract, commercial, claim, dispute resolution and legal services
- Understanding the challenges faced by main contractors.
- Global team of highly skilled resources.
- Global expertise........... local knowledge.
- Leading international consultant.
- Sharing knowledge across regions.
- Cutting edge project and forensic planning services.
- We are market leaders in the provision of visualisations to enhance and communicate key project messages
- Candid contractual and commercial appraisal at outset of commission.
- Pre-claim review giving balanced opinion.
- Strategic advice and guidance from our Disputes Panel.
- Expert testimony under cross-examination.
- Understanding of local dispute resolution processes.
- We are always willing to embrace risk with our client's.
- Staff familiar with regions where they are based.
- Middle East senior management with a combined regional expertise of 120 years.
- Strong training ideals.
- Hands-on practical training events.
- Co-ordinated global training programme.
- Re-building stakeholder value.
- Practical help to deliver business recovery plans.
- Business turnaround not business failure.
- Pro-active support.
- Specialist knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical sector.
- Global reputation for providing high quality services.
- Excellent track record on major global projects.
- Specialist project skills for energy sector.
- Investing in our team.
- Major project opportunities around the world.
Systech International has supported global contractors in the delivery of construction, infrastructure and energy projects for over 20 years. Whilst our consultants are highly skilled professionals with an expertise gained over many years in the profession, they can call on the support of their colleagues with specialist skills and experience for advice. Click here for more information on our team approach.
We understand the requirements and risks of projects – the need for professional management from the outset and the ongoing necessity for tight cost and schedule control. Early engagement on a project allows our proactive approach to maximise control and minimise risks and disputes. We also have the expertise to manage and resolve claim or dispute situations should they arise.
Legal services are offered through Systech Solicitors which is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority in London. We are therefore uniquely placed to offer a complete international project, claims, dispute resolution and legal service from a single business.
We embrace the use of new technology, adding value to our core services through our in-house visualisation team, who prepare high impact graphics and presentations that communicate key bid, claim and dispute resolution messages, and mobile phone apps that support the project delivery process.
We provide teams to take full responsibility for tasks within project delivery plans, for example
- Supporting the bid, contract documentation and estimating
- Project controls – strategies and systems for the control of project costs and programme
- Subcontractor appointments and on-site administration
- Change control – identification, evaluation and negotiation of variations and additional entitlements
- Claims – strategy, quantum assessment, delay analysis, document preparation and resolution
- Dispute resolution – a complete international arbitration service combining our claims, forensic planning, expert, legal and visualisation consultants
Alternatively we offer individual consultants to work as part of your team under your direction.
FACTS & FIGURES
The number of offices
Number of professional staff worldwide.
Annual turnover in US dollars (millions).
Number of mobile applications in development
Number of new offices due for opening in 2015