- Associate (Claims) - London
- Senior Consultant (Claims & Disputes) – London
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor - London
- Associate (Dispute Resolution & Claims) - London
- Quantity Surveyor - London
- Claims Planner/Delay Analyst - London
- Forensic Planner - London
- Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - London
- Senior Commercial Manager - London
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (Claims & Disputes) - London
- Senior Planner - London
- Country Managers / Associate Directors - Europe
- Senior Commercial Manager – Europe
- Senior Claims Consultants – Europe
- Contract Administrator – Europe
- Primavera Planner – Eastern Europe
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (Claims & Disputes)
- Contracts Manager
- Forensic Planner – Europe
- Programmers & Delay Analysts – Netherlands
- Contract Administrator – Australia
- Senior Planner – Australia
- Senior Planner – Japan
- Intermediate Planner – Australia
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Japan
- Planners – Brisbane
- Delay Analyst / Forensic Planning – Brisbane
- Commercial Manager – Brisbane
- Contract Administrator – Hong Kong
- Contract Administrators – Hong Kong
- Claims Consultants – Hong Kong
- Programmers & Delay Analysts – Hong Kong
- Quantity Surveyor – Yokohama
A CAREER WITH SYSTECH
We have in place a business plan for further global expansion and a key factor in this plan is the retention of our existing people combined with the recruitment of additional staff. Do you wish to join in our success?
We are good at what we do and we have established an enviable record of project success. This has enabled us to develop, and retain, a wide range of clients as well as allowing us to win new business.
We are committed to continuous investment in our people, whether they are starting out on their career or are an established professional, and we provide targeted training and development. We have a structured APC Training Programme that has been approved by the RICS and we are familiar with the associated mentoring requirements. We also offer support to those individuals studying for membership of the CIOB.
We also consider that life after the working day is important and we therefore arrange regular social and sports functions.
In addition, our global presence enables us to offer opportunities for travel and for individuals to transfer between the various regions in which we work.
Head of Recruitment UK & Europe
Tel: +44 (0)20 7378 5734