- Systech opens office in Melbourne October 2016
- Ricardo Delarue presents at ICEC 2016 October 2016
- Systech announces Autumn series of Breakfast Seminars September 2016
- The British Airways i360 officially opens! August 2016
- Eric Webb commences POSCO Engineering training! July 2016
- Ricardo Delaue writes for the IBEC magazine May 2016
- Ian Matthews appointed as Director and Country Manager for Canada May 2016
Be trained by Systech to improve your business & project performance
Systech International has received an upsurge of interest in its training services across all regions with recent appointments by major contractors on business improvement programmes, FIDIC and NEC contract awareness workshops and claims/disputes avoidance seminars. We have also presented a number of pre-commencement workshops to project teams to ensure they fully understand their contractual obligations and delivery requirements.
Mark Woodward-Smith, Group Managing Director for UK and Europe, says “Our training events receive excellent feedback and we have established an outstanding reputation with global contractors with regular repeat appointments. Our clients say that our training is helping them to improve business and project performance”.
To learn more contact email@example.com