- Systech opens office in Melbourne October 2016
- Ricardo Delarue presents at ICEC 2016 October 2016
- Systech announces Autumn series of Breakfast Seminars September 2016
- The British Airways i360 officially opens! August 2016
- Eric Webb commences POSCO Engineering training! July 2016
- Ricardo Delaue writes for the IBEC magazine May 2016
- Ian Matthews appointed as Director and Country Manager for Canada May 2016
On the Road: North, South, East and West...America
Michael Golding, Senior Consultant based in Atlanta, reflects on seven years across the pond working with Systech in the American construction industry.
Since coming to the USA in 2008, the biggest change to my role that I have noticed is the move away from commercial management to focusing more on contract administration. In other words, our clients in the USA prefer to keep commercial administration in house, while outsourcing help with contractual matters. My role is therefore based around effective contractual management to avoid disputes or ensuring that our clients’ interests are suitably protected in the event of disputes arising.