- Systech opens office in Melbourne October 2016
- Ricardo Delarue presents at ICEC 2016 October 2016
- Systech announces Autumn series of Breakfast Seminars September 2016
- The British Airways i360 officially opens! August 2016
- Eric Webb commences POSCO Engineering training! July 2016
- Ricardo Delaue writes for the IBEC magazine May 2016
- Ian Matthews appointed as Director and Country Manager for Canada May 2016
Systech International Appointed on Framework Agreements with Asian Pacific EPC Contractors
Systech International has been working in Asia Pacific for over 20 years and we now have 11 offices in the region. Our excellent relationships with the major EPC contractors has enabled us to establish a number of world-wide partnering agreements with contractors using our services at all phases of a project – from contractual risk advice during bids…to project controls during delivery…to claims and dispute resolution if things do not go as planned…to training to improve business and project performance.
Stephen Rayment, Group Managing Director for APAC, MEA and Americas, says “Our contractor clients come to us as they know that we understand how international projects work and the risks that are involved. Over the years Systech has established an excellent reputation with contractors which has led to us being invited to enter into framework agreements. We have an attractive offering including project based consultants, local language skills, a regional and global presence and competitive fees”.
To learn more contact email@example.com