- 28.04.2015Systech International Appointed on Framework Agreements with Asian Pacific EPC Contractors
- 27.04.2015Be trained by Systech to improve your business & project performance
- 22.04.2015Systech Delivers Seminar Programme in Brazil
- 16.04.2015Systech Visualisation - Innovation in tender support and dispute resolution
- 15.04.2015The Systech Blog - Prevention better than cure
- 14.04.2015Ricardo Delarue speaks for the Fórum de BDI e Gerenciamento de Alteração de Escopo in Brasilia
- The Importance of a ‘Pay Less Notice’ in Termination February 2015
- Systech International is now on Twitter February 2015
- Systech will be speaking at the Engineering Advancement Association of Japan (ENAA) on the 26th February February 2015
- Tiny Steps Triathlon February 2015
- Construction Law Review 2014 - London Breakfast Seminar January 2015
- Part 2 - Float Mapping, Concurrency and Compensation January 2015
- New Houston Office Location January 2015
Systech International Expand Their Dubai Offices
Systech International opened its first office in Dubai in 2006 and from Sunday 16th October 2011, Systech are moving to larger premises to accommodate our expanding in-country team.
Many of our team live in Dubai and have worked in the Middle East for a number of years. They have significant experience of managing commercial and contractual issues, including disputes and providing expert opinion on behalf of international and local contractors.
The first working day in our new office will be Sunday 16th October 2011.
New Office Details:
Systech International, Office 1109 & 1110, 11th Floor Executive Heights Building, Tecom C, PO Box 213787, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: (+971) 4 420 8900
Fax: (+971) 4 439 0280