- 26.11.2014Isn't it time the Contract Drafters led the way with Delay Analysis?
- 21.11.2014Andrew Illingworth will be attending Construct Canada 2014
- 19.11.2014Disallowed Cost under the NEC – Breakfast Seminar
- 06.11.2014Systech International Triathlon Team Support Tiny Steps Charity
- 05.11.2014Systech International to present at IACCM meeting in Toronto
- 03.11.2014Systech expands in Asia with the opening of 2 new offices
- 27.10.2014Systech International opens Chile office
- 17.10.2014Loss of Profit... Is there a limit on what can be claimed?
- 10.10.2014Head of Disputes provides insight on a number of issues concerning valuation of variations
- 03.10.2014Times up - Breakfast Seminar
- 03.10.2014Why is there a need for CE marking for steel structures? Read on and Systech will tell you why...
- Systech Director for Latin America, Ricardo Delarue, was a key speaker at the Fórum de BDI e Gerenciamento de Alteração de Escopo in Rio de Janeiro on 2 September. September 2014
- Systech International proudly supports Tomas Dirse’s involvement with The Prince’s trust as newly appointed Young Ambassador September 2014
- Systech Director Ricardo Delarue, will be speaking at the Fórum de BDI e Gerenciamento de Alteração de Escopo in Rio de Janeiro. August 2014
- Systech International E-alert - The Importance of a Robust Programme August 2014
- Systech International E-alert - Ambiguities in Contracts July 2014
- Systech International E-alert - Letters of Intent July 2014
- Systech International E-alert - Time Bar Clauses June 2014
Systech International Expand Their Dubai Offices
Systech International opened its first office in Dubai in 2006 and from Sunday 16th October 2011, Systech are moving to larger premises to accommodate our expanding in-country team.
Many of our team live in Dubai and have worked in the Middle East for a number of years. They have significant experience of managing commercial and contractual issues, including disputes and providing expert opinion on behalf of international and local contractors.
The first working day in our new office will be Sunday 16th October 2011.
New Office Details:
Systech International, Office 1109 & 1110, 11th Floor Executive Heights Building, Tecom C, PO Box 213787, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: (+971) 4 420 8900
Fax: (+971) 4 439 0280