- 15.10.2013Systech International to speak at the 'Construction Economics and Management - Theories and Practice' conference in Hanoi, Vietnam
- 04.10.2013Systech International to present at the Independent Contractors and Businesses Association (ICBA) seminar in Vancouver, Canada
- 01.10.2013Systech International Claims Group - An adjudicator's decision unenforceable
- Systech International Interim Legal services September 2013
- Systech International to present at the 1st Latin American Cost Engineering Symposium in Sao Paulo, Brasil September 2013
- Systech Solicitors E-Alert - Suspended works and repudiatory breaches - what is the real financial impact? July 2013
- Systech International Support UK Trade & Investment Export Week June 2013
- Systech International confirmed as a designated supplier of Quantity Surveying Services to the London 2012 Olympic Games May 2013
- Systech International joins the Toronto Construction Association April 2013
- Systech International Sponsors Dispute Resolution Board Foundation Conference in Paris April 2013
Systech International Expand Their Dubai Offices
Systech International opened its first office in Dubai in 2006 and from Sunday 16th October 2011, Systech are moving to larger premises to accommodate our expanding in-country team.
Many of our team live in Dubai and have worked in the Middle East for a number of years. They have significant experience of managing commercial and contractual issues, including disputes and providing expert opinion on behalf of international and local contractors.
The first working day in our new office will be Sunday 16th October 2011.
New Office Details:
Systech International, Office 1109 & 1110, 11th Floor Executive Heights Building, Tecom C, PO Box 213787, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: (+971) 4 420 8900
Fax: (+971) 4 439 0280