- New Regional Director for Australia December 2014
- Systech International E-alert: Record Keeping - such a hassle! December 2014
- Seasons Greetings from Systech International December 2014
- Ricardo Delarue speaks at IBEC, Rio de Janeiro about the 'Technical Evaluation for Making Claims' December 2014
- Isn't it time the Contract Drafters led the way with Delay Analysis? November 2014
- Andrew Illingworth will be attending Construct Canada 2014 November 2014
- Disallowed Cost under the NEC – Breakfast Seminar November 2014
Systech International Expand Their Dubai Offices
Systech International opened its first office in Dubai in 2006 and from Sunday 16th October 2011, Systech are moving to larger premises to accommodate our expanding in-country team.
Many of our team live in Dubai and have worked in the Middle East for a number of years. They have significant experience of managing commercial and contractual issues, including disputes and providing expert opinion on behalf of international and local contractors.
The first working day in our new office will be Sunday 16th October 2011.
New Office Details:
Systech International, Office 1109 & 1110, 11th Floor Executive Heights Building, Tecom C, PO Box 213787, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: (+971) 4 420 8900
Fax: (+971) 4 439 0280