- 23.06.2014Systech International Claims Group - Lessons in how NOT to take a claim through the courts
- 23.06.2014Systech International E-alert - Time Bar Clauses
- 13.06.2014Brian Quinn presents an award at the North West Regional Construction Awards 2014
- 05.06.2014Systech International relocates Rio office
- 05.06.2014Managing Commercial Risk on the Kuala Lumpur MRT Project
- Systech International proudly supports The Prince’s Trust Built Environment Leadership Group (BELG) Breakfast Launch April 2014
- Systech International Director delivers training course for POSCO Engineering April 2014
- Top Tips For NEC Success April 2014
- Systech launches Site Diary App! March 2014
- Systech Director Barry Manie appointed Joint Editor for themed issue of Institution of Civil Engineers Management, Procurement and Law Journal March 2014
- Systech appointed to provide training programmes for major international contractor December 2013
- Seasons Greetings from Systech International December 2013
Systech International Expand Their Dubai Offices
Systech International opened its first office in Dubai in 2006 and from Sunday 16th October 2011, Systech are moving to larger premises to accommodate our expanding in-country team.
Many of our team live in Dubai and have worked in the Middle East for a number of years. They have significant experience of managing commercial and contractual issues, including disputes and providing expert opinion on behalf of international and local contractors.
The first working day in our new office will be Sunday 16th October 2011.
New Office Details:
Systech International, Office 1109 & 1110, 11th Floor Executive Heights Building, Tecom C, PO Box 213787, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: (+971) 4 420 8900
Fax: (+971) 4 439 0280