- 18.08.2015Systech International are pleased to announce that Paschal Walsh has been promoted to a Commercial Director
- 11.08.2015Great news for Spelthorne Gymnastics Club
- 07.08.2015Congratulations to Paul Singh on your prizes from the Society of Construction Law
- 03.08.2015Stephen Twaites writes an interesting article 'Doing it the conventional way'
- 29.07.2015Systech International opens Philadelphia office
- 27.07.2015On the Road: North, South, East and West...America
- 20.07.2015NEC3: The problem with Z clauses by Daniel Campbell
- 16.07.2015Systech International’s Regional Director for Korea, Dr. Eric Webb, has commenced delivery of the third annual Contract Management Apprenticeship Programme
- 08.07.2015Save Spelthorne Gymnastics Club - #homelesschampions
- 06.07.2015Project News Update: Brighton i360 is well under way, Neal Marden reports
- Systech International’s Country Manager for Brazil, Ricardo Delarue, has commenced the next stage of his seminar programme with IBEC June 2015
- The Brighton i360 hits a major milestone June 2015
- Systech International congratulates Costain, Transport for London, Ramboll and Parsons Brinckerhoff and Freyssinet on recent CIHT/Ringway Innovation Award June 2015
- Another major week in the life of the Brighton i360 Project June 2015
- Systech Insights June 2015
- Systech International congratulates Costain on recent ICE Civil Engineering Award June 2015
- Canada: Poised for Growth May 2015
Systech International Expand Their Dubai Offices
Systech International opened its first office in Dubai in 2006 and from Sunday 16th October 2011, Systech are moving to larger premises to accommodate our expanding in-country team.
Many of our team live in Dubai and have worked in the Middle East for a number of years. They have significant experience of managing commercial and contractual issues, including disputes and providing expert opinion on behalf of international and local contractors.
The first working day in our new office will be Sunday 16th October 2011.
New Office Details:
Systech International, Office 1109 & 1110, 11th Floor Executive Heights Building, Tecom C, PO Box 213787, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: (+971) 4 420 8900
Fax: (+971) 4 439 0280