- RICS APC success for Julian Coxell November 2015
- Rebecca Redhead comments on a judgement surrounding Liquidated Damages clauses November 2015
- Bob Cooper explains the first changes to the Society of Construction Law protocol November 2015
- Internal Workshop Success November 2015
- All Change in Perth, Australia October 2015
- Project News Update - Brighton i360 October 2015
- Systech International opens Mumbai office September 2015
Systech International Expand Their Dubai Offices
Systech International opened its first office in Dubai in 2006 and from Sunday 16th October 2011, Systech are moving to larger premises to accommodate our expanding in-country team.
Many of our team live in Dubai and have worked in the Middle East for a number of years. They have significant experience of managing commercial and contractual issues, including disputes and providing expert opinion on behalf of international and local contractors.
The first working day in our new office will be Sunday 16th October 2011.
New Office Details:
Systech International, Office 1109 & 1110, 11th Floor Executive Heights Building, Tecom C, PO Box 213787, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: (+971) 4 420 8900
Fax: (+971) 4 439 0280