- Systech International opens Mumbai office September 2015
- Bob Cooper reviews the changes to the Delay and Disruption Protocol by the Society of Construction Law September 2015
- Systech International are pleased to announce that Paschal Walsh has been promoted to a Commercial Director August 2015
- Great news for Spelthorne Gymnastics Club August 2015
- Congratulations to Paul Singh on your prizes from the Society of Construction Law August 2015
- Stephen Twaites writes an interesting article 'Doing it the conventional way' August 2015
- Systech International opens Philadelphia office July 2015
Systech International Expand Their Dubai Offices
Systech International opened its first office in Dubai in 2006 and from Sunday 16th October 2011, Systech are moving to larger premises to accommodate our expanding in-country team.
Many of our team live in Dubai and have worked in the Middle East for a number of years. They have significant experience of managing commercial and contractual issues, including disputes and providing expert opinion on behalf of international and local contractors.
The first working day in our new office will be Sunday 16th October 2011.
New Office Details:
Systech International, Office 1109 & 1110, 11th Floor Executive Heights Building, Tecom C, PO Box 213787, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: (+971) 4 420 8900
Fax: (+971) 4 439 0280