Planning and Scheduling
We do not simply prepare the programme; we bring new ideas, fresh thinking and solutions with a focus on identifying opportunities to reduce time and manage risk.
Our planning and scheduling team prepares programmes at all stages of a project – from bid, to on-site progress to retrospective forensic for use in disputes. We will advise you on how to prepare contract compliant programmes, report progress on as-built programmes, manage critical path and float activities and the records to keep in case a claim situation arises.
We can advise on the following activities:
- Tender, contract and/or baseline programme
- Resource and cost loading of programmes
- Construction solutions to reduce risk and project duration
- Programme risk identification and recommendations for mitigation
- As-built programmes and progress monitoring
- Interface co-ordination
- Time impacts arising from change
- Recovery and accelerated programmes
- Earned value and other project benchmarking measures
- Programme audits