PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
A strong team of planners is backed up by contractual and legal experts familiar with preparing programmes at all stages of a project - from bid, to on-site progress to retrospective forensic for use in disputes.
We do not simply plan a project. We bring new ideas, fresh thinking and solutions to problems whilst looking for opportunities to reduce time periods and de-risk through what-if scenarios. We will advise you on how to prepare NEC compliant programmes, the management and presentation of float, critical paths and the necessary records to keep in case a claim situation arises. We use contemporary planning/scheduling software packages and, given its global acceptance, are particularly skilled in the use of Primavera applications such as P3, P3e and P6.
Our planners can advise on the following activities:
- Tender, contract and/or baseline programme
- Resource and cost loading of programmes
- Construction solutions and phasing to reduce project duration
- Programme risk identification and comparison of mitigation methods
- Progress monitoring, reporting and audits
- Interface co-ordination
- Time impacts arising from change
- Recovery and accelerated programmes
- Earned value and other project benchmarking measures