For a business to achieve competitive advantage, it is crucial for its employees to be professionally developed and trained. Systech specialise in the provision of comprehensive construction and engineering training programmes and seminars, tailored to meet the specific needs of its clients. Our training is carried out by professionals, many of whom are experts in their field, who are actively involved in construction and related industries, and who can give practical hands on advice.
Our training sessions have proven to be of huge benefit to our clients and provide a combination of academic and practical elements to enhance greater understanding.
Why use Systech for in house training?
- Delivered by dual qualified construction/legal professionals
- Appointment of dedicated trainer
- Training programme or one-off sessions
- Course tailored to suit individual needs
- Duration, timing and venue for sessions to suit your requirement
- Interactive group sessions
- Training advice for professional qualifications
Typical topics are as follows:-
- Forms of Contract - FIDIC, JCT, NEC
- Commercial Awareness
- Project Planning
- Commercial Administration of Sub-contractors
- Change Management
- Claims - Delay and Disruption
- Dispute Avoidance
- Dispute Resolution
How to book a training course?
Following an initial consultation, a dedicated trainer will be assigned to work with you to develop the content of the training programme and/or seminar. For further details please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 940 7656
+44 (0) 113 388 8080
We hold regular training events in all our regions* on a variety of topical subjects - for example legal, contracts, practice and procedure, dispute resolution and recent industry initiatives.
Events are normally held at breakfast time so you can learn whilst you munch with minimal intrusion to your working day!
You can find out more about our events and register your interest by clicking on the calendar.
We have established an Academy which offers a Diploma in International Contract Management specifically designed to prepare contractors staff for senior roles on major international projects.
Participants will attend four long weekends [Friday to Monday] in Singapore along with a final assessment weekend on the conclusion of the Diploma. The overall duration of the Diploma is 8 months and there will then be an option to work with one of our teams on a major global project.
For further details please view our Systech International Academy Profile.
* We are currently in the process of applying for an ACTVET licence which will allow us to provide training courses in Abu Dhabi.