Commercial Manager – FranceWe are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Manager with an excellent understanding of a variety of forms of contract - primarily FIDIC (Yellow Book). Your main focus will be to provide our existing clients with commercial support at a senior level. The successful candidate will be educated ideally to degree level or equivalent, and MRICS, and have a proven track record on similar projects.
- Experienced in the resolution of contracts disputes
- Extensive working knowledge of industry standard forms of contract, primarily FIDIC (Yellow Book)
- Bi-lingual – the ability to speak French to a business level would be a distinct advantage
- Manage commercial and contractual arrangements associated with projects and works
- Resolve commercial and contractual disputes
- Produce financial and management reports
- Pre and post contract experience.
- Lead the development and implementation of the commercial strategy
- Will be a client facing, with experience of managing a team
- Expertise in administering high value, multi-disciplinary construction project work packages/contracts utilising NEC3 and JCT
- Previous exposure to either a consultancy or a leading main contractor
- Willingness to travel, a faxable approach to locations as per clients demands
A Day at Systech
Learn more about our staff, the work they have carried out, the projects they have been involved with and how their careers have developed since joining us
Where we’re working
Our consultants discuss current and recent projects they have worked on and the professional and cultural experiences of working around the world with Systech.