Commercial Manager – UK WideSystech International continue to grow and have a number of exciting opportunities available for Commercial Managers who are in a position to travel across the UK and have the flexibility to be away from home Mon-Fri. Systech will provide/pay for all travel/accommodation alongside a subsistence allowance. As Senior Commercial Manager you will provide leadership to the commercial team, establishing commercial processes and procedures alongside major main contractors. You will have a proven ability to lead and mentor a team, implementing new procedures and strategies alongside a history in a senior commercial position with UK main contractor. This is a client facing role, you must be able to demonstrate an ability to maintain and enhance client relations. You will hold a relevant degree and will ideally be RICS accredited. You will also demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in a senior position.
- Strong commercial management and project experience
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Able to adapt to an ever changing consultancy environment
- Experience of leading teams on major construction projects
- Take responsibility for a projects commercial performance
- Develop commercial strategies and lead on contractual negotiations
- Fully experienced in all aspects of contract administration ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with the contract
- Responsibility for Management account preparation and liaison with senior management
- Extensive knowledge of main standard forms of contract including NEC and JCT
- Procurement experience on large value contracts
- Significant experience of claims preparation and dispute avoidance/resolution.
- Be able to assist in Business Development
A Day at Systech
Learn more about our staff, the work they have carried out, the projects they have been involved with and how their careers have developed since joining us
Where we’re working
Our consultants discuss current and recent projects they have worked on and the professional and cultural experiences of working around the world with Systech.