Senior Quantity Surveyor – FranceWe are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor based in France. To be considered for this role you will hold a BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying and will be a member of the RICS / CIOB or other recognised professional membership bodies. You will have a minimum 5 years experience with a main contractor and will have previous Consultancy experience. You will also possess the following:
- Extensive working knowledge of industry standard forms of contract, primarily FIDIC (Yellow Book)
- Bi-Lingual – the ability to speak French to a business level would be a distinct advantage
- Extensive experience of procurement strategies and activities.
- Experience in preparing and negotiating the legal and commercial aspects of sizeable construction contracts.
- Experience of dispute resolution, in particular adjudication and arbitration.
- Commercial contract management experience
- Contracts management of major projects
- Team player and proactive
- Dealing with Consortium Partners
- Claim identification, preparation and negotiation
- Commercial negotiations with consortium partners and sub-contractors
- Regular attendance at progress and commercial meetings with interfacing parties
A Day at Systech
Learn more about our staff, the work they have carried out, the projects they have been involved with and how their careers have developed since joining us
Where we’re working
Our consultants discuss current and recent projects they have worked on and the professional and cultural experiences of working around the world with Systech.