British trained and regulated construction and engineering lawyers offering contentious and non-contentious legal services with a focus on avoiding, managing and resolving disputes.
Lawyers from Systech Solicitors combine with claims and disputes specialists, forensic planners and experts to offer a complete global legal and dispute resolution service from a single business.
Our solicitors, counsel, advocates and paralegals are UK trained and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England and Wales; they operate across multiple jurisdictions in both civil and common law systems.
- Co-ordinated service within business
- Construction and engineering specialists
- British lawyers, trained, qualified and regulated in UK
- London headquarters
- Work globally
- Specialist expertise in international arbitration, DAB’s and FIDIC
- Major projects experience across range of sectors
- Speak the language of contractors, no learning curve
- Look for opportunities to agree quick, commercially attractive settlements
- Flexible work locations, “your site is our office”
- In-house high impact visualisation service to communicate key legal arguments
- Competitive and innovative fee arrangements
- Strategic advice
- Claims management
- Dispute resolution
- Adjudication, mediation and litigation
- International arbitration
- Dispute boards
Non contentious services
- Contract advice
- Partnering/JV agreements
- Legal risk management
- 12 month renewable contracts for in-house counsel positions
- Fixed monthly all-inclusive fees
Click here to read our legal capability profile
Click here for more about our international arbitration service
Click here to learn more on how we can help you resolve your subcontractor disputes
Disclaimer: SLS Solicitors Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority – Registered Number 06087473. We use the word ‘partner’ to refer to a director of the company, or an employee or consultant who is a lawyer with equivalent standing and qualifications.