British trained and regulated construction and engineering lawyers offering contentious and non-contentious legal services with a focus on avoiding, managing and resolving disputes.
Lawyers from Systech Solicitors combine with claims and disputes specialists, forensic planners and experts to offer a complete global legal and dispute resolution service from a single business.
Our solicitors, counsel, advocates and paralegals are UK trained and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England and Wales; they operate across multiple jurisdictions in both civil and common law systems.
- Co-ordinated service within business
- Construction and engineering specialists
- British lawyers, trained, qualified and regulated in UK
- London headquarters
- Work globally
- Specialist expertise in international arbitration, DAB’s and FIDIC
- Major projects experience across range of sectors
- Speak the language of contractors, no learning curve
- Look for opportunities to agree quick, commercially attractive settlements
- Flexible work locations, “your site is our office”
- In-house high impact visualisation service to communicate key legal arguments
- Competitive and innovative fee arrangements
- Strategic advice
- Claims management
- Dispute resolution
- Adjudication, mediation and litigation
- International arbitration
- Dispute boards
Non contentious services
- Contract advice
- Partnering/JV agreements
- Legal risk management
- 12 month renewable contracts for in-house counsel positions
- Fixed monthly all-inclusive fees
Click here for more about our international arbitration service
Click here for more about our legal secondment services
Disclaimer: SLS Solicitors Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority – Registered Number 06087473. We use the word ‘partner’ to refer to a director of the company, or an employee or consultant who is a lawyer with equivalent standing and qualifications.