The identification, evaluation and management of reputational, contractual, cost, programme and legal risks over the lifetime of a project.
We are experienced in the identification, definition, quantification and control of risks and appreciate that risk management is an ongoing process over the lifetime of a project.
Where risks exist there will also be opportunities and we will identify these to our clients.
Our services are particularly relevant on major projects with onerous risk management requirements.
Services we provide include:
- Risk management planning
- Process and procedures
- Risk acquisition – workshops and interviews
- Capture and record – risk register
- Analysis – Monte Carlo simulations
- Risk monitoring and control
- Training – team awareness
- Risk mitigation and transfer
- Application of risk within target cost contracts
- Management of risk events and assessment of consequential cost, programme and procedural impacts
- Claims risk assessment and dispute avoidance