Delay Analyst – UK
About SystechEstablished in 1991, Systech International continues to grow providing responsive, high quality multi-disciplinary services to support the delivery of major construction, infrastructure and energy projects. Our team of over 500 professionals deliver services over the full lifespan of projects – from bid to handover – from our offices across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
RoleWe have several exciting opportunities available for Delay Analysts who are in a position to travel across the UK and have the flexibility to be away from home Monday to Friday. As a Delay Analyst, you will be responsible for providing clients with effective and claims advice, based on detailed and thorough forensic examination and analysis of project information and data. This is a consultancy role and you must therefore be able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively in a client facing environment.
- To take responsibility for the delivery of professional assignments
- To carry out ‘live’ planning assistance where necessary
- Carry out delay analysis autonomously
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the client requirements
- Knowledge of all project planning techniques
- Supporting major claims and knowledge of dispute resolution
- Ideally hold a degree in a construction related field
- A sound understanding of current construction methodologies
- Full understanding of the various delay analysis methods
- Good knowledge of contract conditions and law within the construction industry
- Good working knowledge of a variety of planning software (e.g. P6, Powerproject)
- A persuasive track record in the delivery of claims
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Presentable and articulate
- Excellent organiser with proven time management skills
A Day at Systech
Learn more about our staff, the work they have carried out, the projects they have been involved with and how their careers have developed since joining us
Where we’re working
Our consultants discuss current and recent projects they have worked on and the professional and cultural experiences of working around the world with Systech.