Click a region to view opportunities
- Commercial Manager – UK Wide
- Senior Construction Lawyer’s 5 years + PQE – UK Wide
- Forensic Planner
- Construction Planner - London
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Commercial Manager - London and the South East
- Senior Consultant - Claims
- Senior Claims Consultant - London
- Project Planner - Japan/South Korea
- Director/Forensic Planner – Japan
- Business Coordinator - Australia
- Contract Administrators/Quantity Surveyors – Sydney and Melbourne
- Planning Consultant - Sydney and Melbourne
- Director/Associate Director/Claims Consultant - Japan/Korea
- Commercial Manager / Senior Contracts Administrator - Sydney
middle east and africa
Why join us?
We have in place a business plan for further global expansion and a key factor in this plan is the retention of our existing people combined with the recruitment of additional staff. Do you wish to join in our success?
We are good at what we do and we have established an enviable record of project success. This has enabled us to develop and retain a wide range of clients as well as allowing us to win new business.
We are committed to continuous investment in our people, whether they are starting out on their career or are an established professional, and we provide targeted training and development. We have a structured APC Training Programme that has been approved by the RICS and we are familiar with the associated mentoring requirements. We also offer support to those individuals studying for membership of the CIOB.
We consider that life after the working day is important and we therefore arrange regular social and sports functions.
In addition, our global presence enables us to offer opportunities for travel and for individuals to transfer between the various regions in which we work.