Click a region to view opportunities
- Experienced Paralegal - London
- Senior Construction Lawyer - UK Wide
- Commercial Director – UK Position
- Senior Commercial Managers - France/Canada/London
- Quantity Surveyor - UK
- Commercial Manager - UK Wide
- Construction Planner
- Forensic Planner
- Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - London
- Quantity Surveyor - London and the South East
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - London
- Commercial Manager - London and the South East
- Commercial Director
- Associate/Commercial Director
middle east and africa
- Director Claims Planner - Doha
- Associate Director/Senior Claims Planner – Doha
- Director Claims Planner - South Africa
- Claims Consultant - South Africa
- Associate Director/Senior Claims Planner – South Africa
- Claims Consultant - Kuwait
- Associate Director / Forensic Claims Planners - Middle East
- Senior Claims Consultants - Middle East based
Why Join Us?
We have in place a business plan for further global expansion and a key factor in this plan is the retention of our existing people combined with the recruitment of additional staff. Do you wish to join in our success?
We are good at what we do and we have established an enviable record of project success. This has enabled us to develop and retain a wide range of clients as well as allowing us to win new business.
We are committed to continuous investment in our people, whether they are starting out on their career or are an established professional, and we provide targeted training and development. We have a structured APC Training Programme that has been approved by the RICS and we are familiar with the associated mentoring requirements. We also offer support to those individuals studying for membership of the CIOB.
We consider that life after the working day is important and we therefore arrange regular social and sports functions.
In addition, our global presence enables us to offer opportunities for travel and for individuals to transfer between the various regions in which we work.