Claims Consultant – CanadaSystech International provides responsive, high quality multi-disciplinary services on major construction, infrastructure and energy projects through our global network of 26 offices, including Toronto. We have been active in Canada since 2010 and over the coming years we anticipate that the investment in infrastructure projects will generate a secure pipeline of work that will see our team double in size!
The PositionWe have been appointed on a number of high-profile infrastructure projects in Canada and require an experienced French speaking claims consultant to join our dispute management team. The role would involve close collaboration with our clients, and your focus will be on the early identification and management of issues to prevent claims escalation. Should claims proceed, you will provide resolution options and recommendations, advise on strategy and manage the process including evidence gathering, quantum calculations, liaising with our forensic delay analysts, document preparation and settlement negotiations.
- Degree educated (preferably BSc in Quantity Surveying)
- RICS and CIArb membership and/or a post-graduate legal qualification (LLM)
- Minimum 5 years' major infrastructure project experience
- Demonstrate hands-on claims management experience on major projects
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work single status on an 11 weeks on/2 week off rotation or be willing to relocate
- Fluent spoken and written French
A Day at Systech
Learn more about our staff, the work they have carried out, the projects they have been involved with and how their careers have developed since joining us
Where we’re working
Our consultants discuss current and recent projects they have worked on and the professional and cultural experiences of working around the world with Systech.